Advertisement

MovieZyng

A Very Special Day!

Today is a very special day! Not only is today the anniversary of 9/11 A Day we will never forget! But it is also the anniversary of the day I wrote my Song "The Rock Just Stands Strong!" Recorded on The "Living on the Bright Side" album! That song was written just a few short hours before the tragic events of 9/11!



Because of this anniversary I am going to give away 3 digital movies to the first 3 people who buy one or more of our digital albums on CDBaby! Just send me proof of your purchase of any of the 3 albums and first person gets their choice 2nd one of the remaining two and the last will receive the final movie!

The Movies for giveaway are:
                     Parenthood   *    300 Rise of an Empire    *   Flora

You can send me the message on Twitter, Facebook or Gmail @ TheeRealPastorJ

All proceeds from the album purchases go towards keeping this network going! Thank you for your help!

Post a Comment

0 Comments