Dustin Rhodes weighs-in on the AEW departure rumors!

Many wrestling news websites have been speculating that Dustin Rhodes AEW contract was up in September and would be leaving AEW possibly for a return to WWE. Maybe to reunite with his brother Cody Rhodes.

Well, recently on Twitter (X) Dustin set the record straight once and for all!
“Wrong! Jeeze guys, do better. Yes my contract is up in September, and No, I am absolutely NOT DONE. Having the best matches of my life and hopefully, God willing I will get to retire on my own terms, respected with a full heart. Hopefully Negotiations go well because I am d**n worth the world.

The only things that matter to me are: taking care of my family first and foremost, and finishing up when I am ready, and how I envision my retirement.

So hold off guys, This biz is my life and I love doing it for you, while still having fun and able.

#KeepSteppin and thank you all for your continued love and support!”

So according to this Dustin doesn't have a desire to return to WWE. He has said in the past that he wanted to help train the young talent in AEW to help them get better. Only time will tell. It shouldn't be long till we find out as September is just around the corner.

Where do you think Dustin should go. Stay in AEW, Return to WWE or just continue training the next generation of talent at the Rhodes Wrestling Academy? Weigh in in the comments! And as always thanks for visiting
The Classic Cinema+ Wrestling News Hub!


Post a Comment

0 Comments