Advertisement

MovieZyng

Celebrate Batman Day

Today is September 17th 2022. For most this is just a Saturday, but for comic book fans it is a day we celebrate one of the best superheroes. We are talking Bruce Wayne aka The Dark Knight Batman.

Ever since I was a kid I marveled at the adventures of Batman in comics, movies reruns of the 66' series and in  my absolute favorite The Animated Series.

Today we celebrate Batman as we look back at some of the amazing things we have review here on Classic Cinema Plus. You can read more about some of these amazing releases at the links below. And remember as Batman said, "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do  that defines me." 


* Superhero origins

* The 1966 Batman Movie

* Top 7 Batman Animated Movies

* Justice League Unlimited Complete Series 

* Batman Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures

* Batman The War Years



Post a Comment

0 Comments