Wrestling Legend Sycho Sid passes away

Wrestling legend Sid Eudy better known as Sid Vicious or Sycho Sid in (WWE) has passed away at the age of 63.

Sidney Raymond Eudy began his in-ring career in 1987 under a mask as Lord Humungous for  Continental Championship Wrestling. He would travel to WCW as part of The Skyscrapers tag team and would eventually even join The Four Horsemen.

Sid had quite the career winning world titles in both WCW and WWE. He would even have some infamous moments in interviews on live TV that will never be forgotten.

Sid made an appearance on Raw 1000 special on July 23, 2012 and had his final match on August 5, 2017 when he defeated Paul Rosenberg at the GNW 10th Anniversary Supershow event.

Even though he had such a legendary career he was never inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.

The wrestling world has reacted to his passing. These are just a few.

* One of the most believable big men EVER. I loved working with Sid and will miss him. - Sting

* So Sorry To Hear Of The Passing Of Sid Justice. For All Of You Out There That Have Known That We Hadn’t Gotten Along In Business- The Last Time I Saw Him, We Hugged, He Called Me Champ, And I Said Thank You! He Has A Beautiful Family, And His Family Should Know That He Was Much… - Ric Flair®

* Without Sid Vicious, I don’t think my brother and I would have made it to WCW. His impact on this business was undeniable, and he paved the way for so many of us. My deepest condolences to his family during this difficult time. #RIPSid - Booker T. Huffman

* So sad to hear that friend and wrestling superstar Sid Eudy (Sid Vicious & Sid Justice) has passed away at 63 from cancer. He was one of the first wrestlers I wrestled when I was trying out for WCW. What a great guy. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends… -Marc Mero

* Sad to hear of the passing of Sid Eudy aka Sid Vicious. Quite the attraction! - Jim Ross

* So very sad to hear of the passing of Sid Eudy. I have nothing but the fondest memories of working with Sid. My thoughts are with his family, friends, and fans. #MuchRespectSid - Eric Bischoff

* I’m shocked and saddened to learn that Sid Eudy passed away today. That an incredible look and presence. He certainly left his mark on our business. I send my prayers and best wishes to his family. RIP Sid. - Jake the Snake Roberts

* Rip #sidvicious . Thanks for the childhood memories and always being cool with me. - James Storm

* Rest well, Sid. I’ll forever appreciate the good times. The microchip pitch to @CWFHMarquez! Making the sheriff’s dept drive 100mph+ from Tulsa to Enid with lights/sirens blaring only to get there when the show was over. NEVER EVER a dull moment. Life is too short. Godspeed. ❤️🙏 - Adam Pearce

Our condolences go out to the family of Sid Eudy. Share your favorite wrestling memories of Sid in the comments and thanks for visiting the Classic Cinema+ Wrestling News Hub.

Post a Comment

0 Comments