Top 7 Mel Gibson Films

Today is January 3rd 2023 and today is the 67th birthday of actor and director Mel Gibson. He has directed some amazing films including Apocaypto and The Passion of the Christ. He is also known for some controversial comments. We wont discuss that here.

Now for me I enjoy his films he directed, but I really enjoy watching him on films. So in honor of Mel's birthday I am counting down my 7 favorite films from Mel Gibson. 

Now you may be surprised by my list, but I grew up on some of these films and so I have a lot of nostalgic feelings for some of these films.

7. The Patriot (2000) Farmer Benjamin Martin leads a Colonial Militia during the American Revolution after a British officer murders his son.

6. Ransom (1996) Millionaire Tom Mullen's son is kidnapped, but after agreeing to pay the ransom he decides to use the ransom money as a bounty.

5.  Forever Young (1992) During a cryogenics test, a pilot is frozen in 1939 than is awaken in 1992. But in this new world he soon finds his body is age rapidly.

4. The Man without a face (1993) A young boy is finding it hard to make the grade to enter boarding school. Then he finds out the disfigured neighbor is an ex-teacher.

3. Signs (2002) A widowed former reverend living with his children and brother on their Pennsylvania farm finds mysterious crop circles.

2. The Road Warrior (1981) In the post-apocalyptic Australian wasteland, a cynical drifter agrees to help a small, gasoline-rich community escape a horde of bandits.

1.Braveheart (1995) William Wallace leads his Scottish countrymen in a rebellion against King Edward I of England.

So do you agree with my list? What is your favorite Mel Gibson film? Let us know, we would love to hear your thoughts. And as always thanks for visiting and reading Classic Cinema+.

Post a Comment

0 Comments