Advertisement

MovieZyng

Justice Society: World War II

Reported By Jason Lockard

Two weeks ago DC Animated Universe debuted a trailer for a new animated movie. I always loved the superhero team ups. And to see the OGs, The Justice Society get its own film. My heart leaps with joy. Check out the trailer below.



Now as you can see there is a lot of good stuff here. I have taken a few days and watched this trailer a couple of time and I got a couple things I need to get off my chest.

First off getting to see Jay Garrick the original Flash young and vibrant is awesome! But I think the think on thing that doesn't make sense to me is why do we not see Alan Scott’s Green Lantern. That is a drop of the ball by DC in my opinion!

Anyway I am excited to see how this one plays out! Justice Society: World War II Streams on April 27, 2021 and you can own it in 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray combo pack & Blu-Ray on May 11, 2021.


Post a Comment

0 Comments