Advertisement

MovieZyng

Top 5 IDW Comics for Christmas 2017

Reviewed By Jason S. Lockard

The most wonderful time of the year, Christmas is here again! Maybe your looking for the perfect gift for that comic book fanatic in your life, but you don't know what get them. Well fear not I have a list of suggestions for you. 

I have compiled my top 5 list of IDW Comics that would make a great Christmas gift! These are just listed in order of my personal favorites!   

5. Ghostbusters Annual: When your being hounded by ghosts, Who you gonna call? That's right Ghostbusters! This comic annual was an amazing little collection of stories feature different Ghostbusters.  Read my full review here.

4. Star Trek New Visions Volume 5: We never got more than 3 seasons of the original Star Trek series. But New Visions bring us the closest to a continuation as we will ever come.  Read my full review here

3. X-Files Origins: Have you ever wondered what made Mulder And Scully want to investigate the unknown? IDW explores the early years of these to. Read my full review of this trade back here

2. Batman /TMNT Adventures: Crossovers are just pure fun. When you team up Batman and the Ninja Turtles together against a team up of the Rouges gallery of these. One word AWESOME! Read my full review here

1. Back to the Future: Who is Marty McFly: Who doesn't love Back to the future? But there was so many questions left unanswered. This comic is here to answers some of those questions. In this trade back, is Marty McFly the real one? Read my full review here

Any of these books would make a great Christmas gift for the comic book fan in your life. Head over to www.IDWPublishing.com and check out the huge array of comics and graphic novels.  There is bound to be something that would make the perfect Christmas gift for someone or even yourself.

I want to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas! Thanks for reading this past year and I hope you will continue to read our reviews in 2018 . And don't forget to let someone know about Classic Cinema Magazine. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments