Advertisement

MovieZyng

County Line All In (2022) {DVD Review}

Reviewed by Jason Lockard

Crime Mysteries, I love them. I really enjoy taking a journey with the ones trying to solve the mystery and see if I can solve it before they do. Imagicomm Entertainment really have been doing amazing work with their films. Time after time I am more impressed than the last time.

Mill Creek Entertainment and Imagicomm have joined forces to bring us a new crime drama entitled Country Line All In on DVD. For the moment I say this release with Tom Wolpat as the lead I was so interested in seeing this one.

When an ambulance chasing lawyer is killed on the county line, two sheriffs but heads over who should try to solve this case. The young sheriff Joanne Porter (Kelsey Crane, Good Doctor) with all the modern ways and Alden Rockwell (Tom Wolpat, Dukes of Hazzard) the head strong old school sheriff. After a lot of back and forth the two join forces and find this this case is a little closer to home than either expected.

Now in all honesty I didn't realize that this was a sequel TV movie. But there is no need to worry if you haven't seen the first one this is a stand alone film. But it is a very good TV movie. The acting is great. Along with Wolpat we get additional well known TV actors, Patricia Richardson (Home Improvement) and Denim Richards (Yellowstone). The action is top notch and the production value is pretty impressive.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this film. In fact I enjoyed it so much I have to go check out the first film Country Line (2017). Cool point it is free to stream on many streaming services with ads. So I defiantly will be doing that in the near future.

The film has been transferred in widescreen format in 1.78:1 aspect ratio and the audio is a 5.1 surround around. The transfer is very impressive. I love this partnership with Mill Creek and Imagicomm Entertainment. Now in addition to a great film on DVD. There are some nice bonus features included.  

* First Look 
* A Set Tour
* Cast Reunion
* Trailers (Country Line, The Warrant, Blue Ridge and Legal Action)

Watch The Trailer Below:



Country Line All In is a intriguing mystery that will have you guessing all the way to the final reveal. And that is so awesome. I really can not recommend this film enough. With only some violence, no profanity and sexual content, this film is good for the majority of the family. The plot will be a little to hard for younger children to grasp.

So if you love mysteries as much as I do, head over to Amazon and order your copy of Country Line All In from Mill Creek Entertainment. It really is a good little film.

Out of 4 film reels (4 being the best) Mill Creek Entertainment DVD release of Country Line All In receives...


Post a Comment

0 Comments